My family enjoys this recipe from jocooks.com on Saturday mornings. This Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring is also perfect for brunches! It can be prepared the night before and refrigerated until ready to bake.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 slices of cooked bacon (we substiute in turkey bacon)
- 8 oz cresent rolls, refrigerated
- I cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In bowl, beat the eggs together with the bell peppers, salt & pepper. Cook until eggs are scrambled.
- Lay the crescent rolls on parchment paper like a star (see photo above).
- On each crescent roll, lay a piece of bacon. Add half of the cheese around the ring. Add the scrambled eggs around the ring and top with remaining cheese.
- Fold the crescents over.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley, if preferred. Serve warm.
*Recipe and photos courtesy of jocooks.com*